Roanoke Adobe Training strives to provide a higher quality training than you could expect to receive in Washington DC or Chicago (I know, I've been there) at a more affordable price*. I believe that you'll find that there is no need to search for training outside of the Roanoke Valley.
Customized On-Site TrainingLet me come to you with Tailored Content.
- I’ll come to your place of business and train you or your employees on site.
- Curriculum is custom designed to meet your specific needs.
- You set the class size.
- Pricing is based on the number of attendees and the number of hours of content.
- Onsite lab space must be provided.
Individual TrainingAdobe & Design Training for individuals
- We meet at your convenience.
- Meet at my office, the CoLab, any Coffee Shop or Library, or your place!
- Individually tailored tutoring speaks to your specific need.
- No sitting through weeks of classes hoping your questions get answered.
- One-on-one design and software consulting with a seasoned professional.
- Nights and Weekends are available for an additional charge.
Tailored Off-Site TrainingI'll provide Training in a State of the Art Lab.
- Training packages tailored to meet the needs of your business and your employees.
- State of the Art Macintosh Computer Lab seats up to 18.
- Work with the current versions of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Design custom courses for your staff.
Join me in Virginia Western’s state of the art Macintosh based computer lab where we will work with current versions of Adobe’s InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. Or allow me to come to the training room at your facility for on-site training. If we don’t need that much space, I can work with you at the Grandin CoLab or at your choice of local libraries or coffee shops.
Adobe Expert, Design Professional,
Teacher and Trainer
William Alexander has been working with Adobe Design Software since working on the High School Newspaper in 1991. He studied design at Radford University and began working as a professional Graphic Designer in 1997. After 7 years of work in the publishing industry, he shifted his full-time work to teaching at VWCC while working hard to maintain his Freelance Design business. He founded Roanoke Adobe Tutoring and Training in 2004.
Book your appointment now!
*A note about Roanoke Adobe Training Prices
I believe that Roanoke Adobe Training prices are comparable and effectively more affordable than other available training options such as Ledet or Skillpath Seminars, since I am able to reduce or eliminate the need for travel, and to build training solutions that are more directly aligned with your training needs and goals. The pricing above are general guidelines, but pricing may vary based on specifics such as total number of trainees, time of day, overall length of training sessions and other factors. If you find lower prices elsewhere please share them with me!